The Windows Platform Development Kit (WPDK) enables applications based on the Storage Performance Development Kit (SPDK) to build and run as native Windows executables by providing header files and a lightweight library that implement required POSIX/Linux functionality.
The project grew out of work being done by MayaData to build Mayastor, a high speed Container Attached Storage stack for OpenEBS.
The project is at an alpha stage:
- All of the SPDK source compiles, apart from spdk_top which requires libcurses.
- All of the SPDK Unit Tests pass.
- The iSCSI target can serve storage.
- The NVMe over TCP target can serve storage.
- Unit tests exist for the majority of the WPDK functionality.
Contributions are welcome and needed!
The code and documentation can be found in the WPDK Repository.